Kansas City or Philly? Commercials or halftime show? Whether you tune in for the game or everything but the game, it’s time to get ready for your Super Bowl party this weekend. And, given ChatGPT‘s rise this year, it’s time for AI to help you ensure a great time. Conversational AI can provide expert tips and tricks to ensure your Super Bowl party is a success.
Here, the DEPT has some ideas on how you can use ChatGPT as your Super Bowl Party Planner:
- Ask ChatGPT to provide a buffet of suggestions for party food and drinks, including options for guests with dietary restrictions. This can include full recipes, estimated cost of making each dish, etc.
- In the prep stage (or before you end out the invites!), ask for some help to calculate how much food and drink to purchase based on the number of guests you’re expecting.
- Pop in your room dimensions and AV gear and ChatGPT can offer tips for setting up your TV and sound system to ensure everyone has a great view and can hear the game clearly.
- Generate a checklist of items to purchase or rent, such as chairs, tables, and serving platters.
- Be prepared for any unexpected issues by offering advice on how to handle power outages or equipment failures. It’s good to be prepared!
- Keep guests comfortable by offering suggestions for things like blankets and pillows for those who want to lounge.
- Provide kid-friendly activities such as coloring pages or games to keep young guests entertained.
- Offer recommendations for cleaning up after the party, including recycling and disposal of food and drink containers.
If you have other prompt ideas, share them in the comments and let’s get ready for some football!