Fresh off a $10 BILLION dollar investment in OpenAI, Microsoft is wasting no time in integrating the company’s ChatGPT technology into their products. First up: adding ChatGPT to Teams.
Microsoft posted the update in a blog yesterday, announcing that Microsoft Teams has over 400 new features and improvements, with the company working to incorporate AI-powered capabilities across their products. Teams Premium now offers advanced meeting capabilities powered by OpenAI’s GPT-3.5 to make meetings more intelligent, personalized, and protected.
You can read the full blog here, or check out the highlights below for the summary:
- Microsoft Teams Premium is now available with AI-powered capabilities
- Teams Premium offers advanced meeting capabilities at a cost of USD 10 per user per month
- Teams incorporates AI throughout the meeting experience to increase productivity
- Features include intelligent recap, live captions, speaker timeline markers, and AI-generated tasks and action items
- AI-powered capabilities are aimed at making meetings more intelligent, personalized, and protected.